Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27539 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,141 (₨84,032) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)