Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23643 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,048 (₨84,798) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)