Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,856 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 113% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,926 (R$ 6,195) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)