Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02717 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,110 (CH$740,214) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)