Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.764 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,478 (Bs 6,505) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)