Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,396 (Bs 7,384) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)