Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.578 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,878 (Bs 8,162) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)