Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,040 (Mex$ 22,269) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)