Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,439 (Mex$ 30,387) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)