Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.204 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,769 (R$ 6,296) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)