Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,204 (R$ 7,025) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)