Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.758 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 144% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,191 (R$ 6,632) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)