Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.770 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,311 ($1,732) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)