Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,172 ($1,676) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)