Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00625 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,894 (COL$3,983,422) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)