Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,231 (COL$2,611,284) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)