Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,694 (COL$4,146,316) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)