Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00628 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,413 (COL$3,727,936) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)