Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00642 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,104 (COL$4,690,483) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)