Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,422 (L 31,217) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)