Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03300 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,519 (773,370 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)