Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33878 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,583 (Php48,950) in Cotabato City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)