Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.469 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 183% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,498 (€2,183) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)