Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 696%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.883 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 427% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 85,567 (Bs 45,448) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)