Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 487%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 308% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 61,270 (Bs 33,821) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)