Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 530%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.776 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 345% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,349 (Bs 30,047) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (20 minutes ago)