Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 737 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.469 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 301% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 60,154 (€3,090) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)