Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.867 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 144% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,537 (€1,671) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)