Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.299 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,860 (€1,816) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)