Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.583 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 9,120 (ARS $15,635) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)