Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 10,608 (ARS $10,297) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)