Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02819 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,973 (CH$921,276) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)