Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02735 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 92% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,910 (CH$910,699) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)