Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17199 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,183 (134,797 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)