Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15376 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 16,992 (110,512 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)