Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.660 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,594 (6,719 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)