Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.293 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,781 (6,703 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)