Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.466 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,266 (7,896 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)