Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 71% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,927 (ARS $23,361) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)