Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 EGP / GNF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 179% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,844 (21,394,044 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)