Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,170 (ARS $16,415) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)