Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,570 (ARS $17,280) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)