Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,091 (ARS $18,782) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)