Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.801 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,621 (L 23,234) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)