Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 129% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,808 (€1,816) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)