Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 378%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.040 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 199% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,534 (€2,422) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)