Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.873 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,601 (€1,562) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)