Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 171% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,605 (€2,095) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)