Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.701 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 102% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,371 (€1,676) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (43 minutes ago)