Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,502 (₨58,890) in Coimbatore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)