Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,186 ($b11,096) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)