Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.618 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,873 ($b11,794) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (35 minutes ago)