Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.289 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,854 ($b14,623) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)