Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.321 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,480 ($b11,408) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)