Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.602 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,102 ($b9,262) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)