Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 220% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,870 (€2,166) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)