Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.830 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 257% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,925 (€2,397) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)