Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,436 (Mex$ 26,453) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (32 minutes ago)