Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 180% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,722 (Bs 24,134) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)