Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01611 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,313 (₩1,385,370) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 2 hours ago)