Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01593 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,453 (₩1,095,932) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)