Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,919 (29,845 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (32 minutes ago)