Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.072 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 275% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,520 (NZ$4,018) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)