Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23614 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 97% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,049 (Taka 135,718) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)