Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11316 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,448 (Taka 180,701) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)