Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27364 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 78% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,862 (руб 105,475) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)