Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.941 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,573 (9,570 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)