Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.636 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,634 (S/. 6,311) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (34 minutes ago)