Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.433 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,578 (S/. 3,787) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)