Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.439 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,969 (S/. 3,488) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)