Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,235 (Mex$ 22,005) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)