Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,981 (Mex$ 21,785) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)