Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.687 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,694 (元5,840) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)