Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 466%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16246 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 400% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,987 (¥369,254) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)