Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15477 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 425% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 81,974 (¥529,641) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)