Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 98% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,711 (56,904 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)