Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.558 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,604 (51,216 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)