Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.555 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,085 (48,776 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)