Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25404 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,762 (73,854 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)