Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 664 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,957 (64,047 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)