Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,014 (20,474₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (32 minutes ago)