Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32155 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,000 (руб 62,200) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)