Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31529 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,093 (руб 63,728) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)