Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31548 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,566 (руб 77,870) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)