Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30688 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,160 (руб 65,692) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)