Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.425 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 147% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,479 (C$2,941) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)