Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 203% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,271 (€2,357) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (31 minutes ago)