Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01560 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 260% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,855 (₩3,003,327) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)