Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01638 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 273% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,518 (₩2,962,293) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)