Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.501 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,609 (41,103 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)