Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,297 (28,678 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)