Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,107 (38,521 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)